Website | Facebook



Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jake + Nikky = Married

So this couple is awesome. This is the first wedding I have done in awhile where the bride and groom didn't want to see each other before. Wow it was intense. Both of them are amazing people. I love when I would ask Jake, "Are you nervous?" I would just get a reply saying, "Nah I'm just ready to be married to her." These two are so in love it's ridiculous. All this being said here are a few to show you what their day was like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment